Monday, February 16, 2009

Young Love

Ron and I took a baby class before Matthew was born through church called "Raising Children God's Way", the book was by the Ezzo's. If you went to a book store it would be titled "Babywise". Well it was an amazing class and worked wonders for us with Matthew. Being an engineer (different post I'm sure how can an engineer even want to be creative?) I can be data driven at times. This class had data that showed 80% babies would be sleeping through the night, defined as 8 hours straight, by 7-9weeks old. Well it worked. The other two families in class with us followed it and had wonderful results. Very happy babies and they all slept early!! Matthew has been sleeping at least 8 hours since he was 6 weeks old. Yes there have been a few exceptions and we expect some when he starts teething. In fact last night was a rare exception where he woke up at 2am and didn't go back to sleep until 4:30am. However all and all it worked great for us!! We started the 5month-12 month portion of our class at our house last week-end and the other two girls were there! We took pictures of the three of them on our couch. It was absolutely funny. We put Matthew in the corner and he instantly grabbed Abbie's hand. No sooner had that happened when Ava hit him in the face. Who knew the drama of male/female relationships started so early? I currently have this photo as my background on my work computer. Matthew's smile cracks me up. You just wonder what he's thinking!



Worked on LOM folders tonight. Had a few questions on what to do with 30+ years of slides I scanned in from Ron's family. Still trying to figure out if I want to move some to a highlight folder or not. I will have to think about that, maybe after I get the recent years of digital photos first.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! The pic captures the drama beautifully. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete